Sunday 6 May 2012

Waiting Room Weekly Round-Up

Well, I sent my draft thesis off to my supervisor this week. It was weird to see 95,000 words printed out as one document - very large!

So here's the round-up:

Monday: "When greyhound or other large dogs are booked by a train..."
Tuesday: Cannon Street Station in 1866
Wednesday: "Cursing" a Magistrate by a Clergyman [at a station]
Thursday: The Duties of Gate-keepers - 1848
Friday: The Stock Exchange Nicknames of British Railway Companies - 1898

And don't forget my main Turnip Rail post - A Misinformed but Devious Take-over of a Railway

Lastly, if you haven't already, please take a look at my post from a couple of weeks ago on an important project that I am involved it. - All comments welcome! - Archives, Artefacts, Amateurs and Academics - A Conference Report

No comments:

Post a Comment